30 Prosperity Home Mortgage Consultants Recognized as Top in the U.S. by Mortgage Executive Magazine
We are pleased to share that Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC, (Prosperity) has been recognized for its exceptional mortgage originators once again by Mortgage Executive Magazine. In its Spring 2018 edition, the industry publication honored the Top 200 Mortgage Originators in America and the Top 1% of Mortgage Originators in America. 30 members of the Prosperity team were named to these exclusive lists.
“It’s quite an honor to see that so many of our mortgage originators were recognized as some of the top in the country by Mortgage Executive Magazine,” said Tim Wilson, CEO of Prosperity. “I’m proud of not only their hard work and achievements, but that of our entire sales organization. We’re committed to providing personalized and focused service to every client at Prosperity, and it’s because of that ongoing commitment that we remain among the top lenders in the nation.”
Three of Prosperity’s mortgage consultants ranked among the Top 200 Mortgage Originators in America by annual mortgage volume. Jody Eichenblatt, a senior mortgage consultant based in Alexandria, Virginia, was ranked No. 71 on the list. He closed 264 loans for a total volume of $116,257,039 in 2017. Jonathan Okun, a senior mortgage consultant based in Bethesda, Maryland, earned the No. 93 spot on the 2017 list with 208 closed loans and total volume of $103,326,636. Thomas O’Keefe, branch manager of Prosperity’s office in Bethesda, Maryland, was ranked No. 144 with 183 closed loans and a total volume of $89,488,607 in 2017.
Additionally, 30 mortgage consultants with Prosperity have been named to Mortgage Executive Magazine’s list of the Top 1% of Mortgage Originators in America. To be eligible for the list, a loan originator had to personally produce at least $30 million in 2017. According to NMLS Mortgage Industry Report, there were more than 419,900 federally registered mortgage loan originators as of June 30, 2017. Below are the Prosperity members who were recognized:
- Derek Alverson, Richmond, Virginia
- Jason Adrzejewski, Gainesville, Virginia
- Glenn Benson, North Bethesda, Maryland
- Carleton Chambers, Ashburn, Virginia
- Lynlea Cronin, Clarksville, Maryland
- J. Ryan Dailey, Washington, D.C.
- Kellian Deuterman, Alexandria, Virginia
- Jody Eichenblatt, Alexandria, Virginia
- Stephen Fitzpatrick, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Christopher Fox, Havertown, Pennsylvania
- Michael Graff, Devon, Pennsylvania
- Jonathan Haug, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Michael Joseph, Potomac, Maryland
- Bradley Katzen, Washington, D.C.
- Janice Lanning, Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Bryan Lovern, Washington, D.C.
- Alex Luboff, Folsom, Pennsylvania
- Michael Mento, Avalon, New Jersey
- Denee Mueller, Cary, North Carolina
- Joseph Nalls, Rockville, Maryland
- Alicia O’Brien, Richmond, Virginia
- Thomas O’Keefe, Bethesda, Maryland
- Jonathan Okun, Bethesda, Maryland
- Anthony Pellegrino, Cary, North Carolina
- Nicholas Rocco, Columbia, Maryland
- Terrence Schenck, Fairfax, VA
- Greg Scholl, Washington, D.C.
- Brad Stevenson, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Michael Storti, Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Sarah Welsh, McLean, Virginia
Congratulations to each of our mortgage consultants on their success!
All first mortgage products are provided by Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC. (877) 275-1762. Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC products may not be available in all areas. Not all borrowers will qualify. Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance. Licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner. Also licensed in District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
NMLS ID #75164 (NMLS Consumer Access at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
©2018 Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
< Go Back